Cheesy Buffalo Chicken S
Boneless chicken breast
Salt and pepper
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Franks Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven 400 degrees; parchment on a baking pan
- Butterfly thawed chicken breasts, by cutting it horizontally – be careful to not cut all the way through
- Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle some hot sauce onto each side and brush to spread
- Evenly top the open chicken with cheese and fold over the chicken to close it.
- Seal with 2 toothpicks for each breast
- Melt the butter, stir in hot sauce and celery seed; save about ¼ sauce for later
- Brush one side of the chicken with hot sauce mixture and place the hot sauce side down on the parchment.
- Brush more hot sauce mix over top of chicken
- Place baking pan in oven for 20 minutes
- Brush with the rest of the hot sauce mix
- Bake for 7 – 10 more minutes